The Ross Minority Program Applications are accepted year-round for the Winter and Summer Sessions. Admissions decisions are determined on a case-by-case basis throughout the admissions cycle.
The following items are required for the application process:
- A completed application form.
- A current résumé.
- A statement of purpose addressing your interest in the real estate profession and the Ross Program, any entrepreneurial endeavors, career goals, and real estate experience.
- A real estate project summary describing your past real estate transactions or projects with details of your participation and contribution.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- A completed fee-reduction application (optional).
- Winter Session: November 15
- Summer Session: April 20
- 2020 Summer Session Deadline has been extended to May 25
Early application is recommended, particularly if you’re requesting a fee-reduction grant.