CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE CURRENT STUDENT PROFILES: RMPIRE 2018 WINTER SESSION
Whether your interest is in commercial or residential real estate, in community redevelopment or urban planning, the Ross Minority Program in Real Estate will give you the skills for success in a vital and rewarding industry.
Once you complete the program, you’ll be part of valuable network of esteemed alumni, relationships that you can renew through ongoing alumni events and continuing education offerings.
If you’d like to apply to the Ross Program, here are some things you should know:
- Admission to the Ross Program is open to all individuals regardless of race, gender, or ethnicity.
Admission is competitive and selective. We aim to enroll individuals who will contribute to a rich and stimulating learning environment and benefit from an accelerated program.
- The ideal Ross student is:
- a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- has familiarity with real estate and the planning process
- motivated by the risks and rewards of the real estate industry
- able to thrive on obstacles and challenges
- compelled to lead and succeed
- keenly interested in urban development
- Students must provide their own laptop computer and have a working knowledge of Excel.
The 2017 Summer Session concluded Friday, June 23, 2017. Click here to view photos of the graduation reception.