The University of Southern California’s Lusk Center for Real Estate will host an event in Orange County titled “The Lusk Executive Forum – Continuing Orange County’s Economic Leadership: Pathways for the Next Generation.” Top real estate leaders will share insights on the industry and Orange County markets, and how they influence and are shaped by the broader SoCal economy.
The evening forum is set for Wednesday, June 26, at the Fashion Island Hotel in Newport Beach.
The line-up of speakers includes:
- Richard Green, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- Edward Golding, former FHA head and Princeton University professor
- John Condas, Allen Matkins, LLP
- Meea Kang, Related California
- Anita Paryani-Rice, Institutional Property Advisors
- Matthew Zaist, William Lyon Homes
- Kelly A. Russell, City National Bank
The pre-event networking reception will commence at 4:30 p.m., and the program is slated to begin at 5:30 pm. Registration is open at the link below.
The original article can be found here.