2018 Casden Multifamily Forecast Conference
How Goes the Neighborhood: The way your neighbor Affects Your Rent
Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Downtown LA | Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles
For fifteen years, the USC Casden Multifamily Forecast has provided a comprehensive summary of fundamental trends in the multifamily market for Los Angeles County, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego, and Ventura as well as individual sub-markets. The Multifamily Conference has also served as the region’s premier prognosticator of key issues and trends that will influence the multifamily industry. As the Industry prepares to deal with issues surrounding affordability, rent control and tenant protection, this year’s program will look at solutions and balance. The 2018 USC Casden Multifamily Forecast promises to be every bit as thought provoking as year's past.
- 7:15 am: On-site Registration & Networking
Registration opens and is located in the foyer of the Grand Ballroom
- 7:30 am - 8:30 am: Networking Breakfast. Continental breakfast will be served.
- 8:30 am - 12:15 pm: Program
- Early-bird (August 27 through September 14) $130
- General (Sept. 15 through October 12): $155
- Students (currently enrolled - ID required at check-in): $40
- Walk-In registration available on-site (opens at 7:15 am): $195
- USC Alumni Discount Available • Use code: ALUM2018
Parking: Day valet parking is available at the hotel for the rate of $24.00 per day. Day self-parking is available at Pershing Square for the rate of $10.00 per day.
Public Transportation: The Metro Red Line subway stop is just one block from the hotel, across from Pershing Square at Hill Street.