Executive Vice Chairman I Capital Markets
Marc D. Renard is Executive Vice Chairman of Cushman & Wakefield’s (C&W) Global Capital Markets Group. As the leader of one of the nation’s most successful capital market groups, Mr. Renard and his team have closed over 500 transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $35 billion. Since joining C&W in 1983, Mr. Renard has been involved in many of the largest and most complex deals in the Western United States.
- Mr. Renard has been recognized with various honors including C&W’s Top Investment Broker in the Western Region and/or in California for the years 1992, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1998, 2002, 2003, 2004, and from 2006-2018.
- Mr. Renard was recognized as the top producing global capital markets broker at C&W in 2013.
- MetLife, Blackstone, Prudential, J.P. Morgan, Angelo Gordon & Co, AIMCO, Dubai International, Morgan Stanley, Fidelity Investments, Citicorp, Heitman, RREEF, Equity Residential, and Barings
- Policy Advisory Board, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, University of California, Berkeley
- Executive Committee, University of Southern California’s Lusk Center for Real Estate
- Member of Urban Land Institute (ULI), National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC), the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), and the Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
Bachelor of Arts, University of Southern California