Kyle Matthews specializes in advisory, consulting, and transactional services with institutions, developers, syndications, and private investors of shopping centers and net leased properties.
Kyle has achieved many sales recognition awards distinguishing him as one of the best retail agents nationwide, across all firms. He has been recognized by CoStar, the Los Angeles Business Journal, and GlobeSt.com as one of the top investment sales brokers in the Western US. Kyle has finished in the top 30 company-wide at Marcus & Millichap four consecutive years. Kyle is consistently quoted in both regional and national publications such as GlobeSt.com, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, The Los Angeles Business Journal, etc.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations with an emphasis on Global Business from the University of Southern California (USC). Kyle was a member on USC’s 2003 National Championship Football Team where he lettered as a Strong Safety. As one of the top investment sale brokers, he has sold over $300 million in investment real estate in 22 states.
- Member – American Martyrs Church
- Sponsor – Two Children through ChildFund International
- National Achievement Award, 2012
- Top Ten Retail Agent Nationally, 2012
- National Sales Recognition Award, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007
- Top 30 Retail Agent Nationally, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Rookie of the Year, 2004
- Pacesetter, 2004